Friday, June 17, 2005

A Dream; To the best of my recollection

I had a dream that I was at a comedy show, maybe 'Yuk Yuks' or something like that. I remember laughing in the dream. There was this Comedienne who came out and did a bit about flowers. As far as I can remember, this is what she was saying;

I found out my mans been creepin. Mother fucka doing my best friend. I whooped that bitches ass and called it out with him. Then the dumb mother fucka come to my crib with flowers. FLOWERS...like that goona make it okay that he fucked my friend. Who the fuck want flowers anyway, you know how flowers get beautiful, you feed em some manure. That mean, you make those poor bastards eat somethins shit, and then they get beautiful. Why the fuck I want something that eat shit? I don't want no friends that eat shit. What I'm goona do, leave em on my kitchen table? 'Oh yeah grrl, aren't they beautiful, I don't mind they eat turd to be pretty.' Hells no. Get them flowers the fuck outa my face!
Then I got to thinkin, imagine people could eat shit and get better lookin. I got some dumb mother fuckin friends too, some of them bitches try anything to get play.
Like we at a party and one of my grrls been eating turd for a week or some shit, dude comes up to me "Grrl, who is yer friend, she is slammin", I'd be like "Oh her, that one in the green skirt, yeah, that's my friend Janesha", guy be like "Damn, she is fine, you hook me up with her?".
I be like "sure brotha, I'll get her to holla at you. She be fine eh, I'll tell you too, that bitch look after herself, she do anything to look fine". I'd hook the mother fuckers up too. And I wouldn't tell that dude till months later why she look so good.
"Yeah, you guys hittin it eh, Janesha loves you boy, and all that shit eatin keeps her lookin good". I bet that mother fucka wish he never go to that party.
No body wanna hit it with someone who eats shit, so why I want a whole fuckin bouqet of shit eaters?

1 Comments:

Blogger prettybrownbird said...

this truly may be the most fucked up of all your posts.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home