Monday, July 04, 2005

KARLA GETS OUT

So, Homolka got set free.
The world is once again her oyster.
She can go out to dinner, catch a movie, grab a beer, and maybe even re-offend.
After all, those who know her the best say she is 'remorseless' and 'capable of another offence'.
Hmm, well, that is fucking comforting.
Although, one of the ones who is now saying that Karla is dangerous is an ex lover from the all female prison. It's funny too, that French lesbian inmate is constantly quoted as an expert on all things 'Karla'. But, what did the french lady do to get into prison? Did she off someone too? And why is it that when her face was buried in Karla's pussy she didn't realize that the bitch was a psycho. It's only after Karla stopped eating her out that she came forth and said what a danger Homolka can be. I'd say anyone who enters into a sexual relationship with someone who murdered innocent children needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP, and stop trying to provide insight into anything about anyone.
As for the whole "An Eye For An Eye" thing, well, that's horseshit. I don't want 'witches and queers' burned at the steak again, or black people hanged. That's prehistoric, and ignorant. No, one wrong does not make a right, but, do I hope she suffers? Hmm, well, to what degree. I mean, the thought of her sitting around someone's backyard and drinking beer and laughing bugs the shit out of me. That's the stuff I do, with my friends, as a somewhat mature and responsible adult. Why she should still be awarded the same comfortable rights that I enjoy, let alone any special privileges. I don't want the media to constantly report on her every move, because I don't want to see that cunts face every night on the news, and every morning on the paper. But, you can be damn sure that if she lived in my city, in my neighbourhood or on my street, I'd wanna fucking know. Would I pitch rocks through her window or at her? No! But I wouldn't care if other people did. You, see, she's not a human, she's not a person. People do not do the stuff that she did, and appear on videotapes to be enjoying it while it was happening. She isn't even an animal, they only fight for territory, or dominance. She is unclassifiable. She does not deserve to move back into a happy life. She does not deserve to be a 'normal' part of society. She deserves to be outcasted. Ostracized. Don't like the way that sounds? Think it's harsh? Well, she pulled teeth out of the mouths of living girls, she and her husband raped them, she disfigured, and dismembered other human beings. And this is the shit we know because it leaked out, we don't even know the true horror of what Kristin, Tammy, Leslie and Jane Doe went through. Do I hope someone kills her, nope, do I care if someone does? Nope.
Did she do her time? Yes, as a result of an agreement that was signed she has done her time. Does her time fit her crime? Well, we all know it doesn't, but, she's fucked anyway. She will never be left alone, she will never be comfortable. But, the most likely person to kill Karla is Karla herself.
I don't want to join a betting pool on how long she'll last or talk endlessly about her, and glorify her any more than the media already has. I do hope she finds her true jail sentence outside of her jail term. I hope she never feels comfortable sunbathing, dating or corresponding again. She spent 12 years in a strick hotel, now she's out, but, she'll never again be as safe as she was when she was behind bars.
I like that she has to watch her back.
I'm just not the type of person to be behind her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home