Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fudgey Puffs

I have been sitting here thinking of something I could write about, and nothing has come to me.
One of my best friends told me that it was time that I updated my blog, so I got all full of pressure, and began brain storming.
My brain failed me.
The only thing that came to mind was these two words...
'FUDGEY PUFFS'
So, i got to thinking, 'where did that come from'.
As close as i can tell the words Fudgey Puffs originated in France, Le Poof de Chocofudgez. Loosely translated 'The Plume Shaped Domes of Chocolate Fudge'.
It wasn't until French Immigrants came to Canada that this innocent term became something dark and disfigured.
Now, 'Fudgey Puffs' is a derogitory slang term used in reference to a homosexual male.
"Look at that fucking FUDGEY PUFF, he walks like a bitch".
Thankfully the Canadian Homosexual has a tough skin (perhaps because of the bitter cold winters).
When questioned about the use of the term one homosexual said;
"I'm so not caring right now, it's just so dumb. I mean, these big brutish men are just so silly with their terms, i mean, what does fudge have to do with being gay, like do we have a sweet tooth?, Like Whatever eh!"
Research suggests that when used in slang the fudge is to represent fecal matter, as in Fudge Packer.
When we asked a smarter gay man this is what he had to say;
"Fudgey Puff? What the fuck do I care if some toothless breeder is sitting around swilling beer with his mother/girlfriend and calling me something that sounds like a Mr. Christie fucking cookie?"
Further research stated that yes, 'Fudgey Puff' did in fact sound like a dessert biscuit.

sources
The Gay Canadian Handbook Of Words That Should Offend Us When We Hear Them,
The Canadian Reference Guide To Funny Things To Scream At Fags,
The Christian Bible,
Mr. Christies Cooks With Fudge

2 Comments:

Blogger Another Apartment in Blogville. said...

LOL! I thought fudgey puff was like, a fart with a surprise "shit" that pops out after it.
stupid me.
and meanwhile - it's a deragatory homo-slang term.
jesus.
i really need to reconnect with my generation.
dan

6:28 PM  
Blogger prettybrownbird said...

hee hee
zion- you have some damn funny blogs.
love your sources.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home